Chelsey Pankratz is an attorney in the Jacksonville, FL office. Her practice focuses on consumer protection defense and compliance, insurance coverage, business litigation and commercial dispute resolution, including but not limited to, homeowners association disputes, construction disputes, real and personal property disputes and contractual disputes.
Chelsey graduated from the University of Florida Levin College Law School in December of 2014. While in law school, Chelsey was a competition team member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Team, and a teaching assistant for Trial Practice class. Chelsey also served as a general board member of the John Marshall Bar Association, worked as a Student Recruitment team member in the Office of Admissions, and was an Ambassador for the Introduction to Law School and the Profession program. Chelsey served as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Suzanne Bass in Florida's Fourth Judicial Circuit during the summer of 2013.
Chelsey currently serves as the Communications Director for the Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association.
Courts of Admittance:
- Florida, 2016
- Florida Middle U.S. District Court
- Florida Southern U.S. District Court
- Illinois Northern U.S. District Court
- Indiana Southern U.S. District Court
- Missouri Eastern U.S. District Court
- Oklahoma Western U.S. District Court
- Texas Southern U.S. District Court
- Jacksonville Women Lawyers Association
- Communications Director
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- University of Florida, Levin College of Law (J.D., 2014)
- University of Alabama (B.A., 2011)