David Grassi, Jr.
David is a native of Binghamton, New York. He received his B.A. in Economics and History from Cornell University in 2002 and his J.D. from the Wake Forest University School of Law in 2008. Before joining the firm, David worked for two small, general practice firms where he primarily focused on civil litigation in both state and federal court. His experience includes numerous arbitrations, mediations, trials, and appeals.
Bar and Court Admissions
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
U.S District Courts
- Eastern District of North Carolina
- Middle District of North Carolina
- Western District of North Carolina
- District of South Carolina
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
U.S. Courts of Appeals
- Second Circuit
- Fourth Circuit
- Eleventh Circuit
- South Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina State Bar
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- York County Bar Association
Recent Representative Matters
- Jerman v. AT&T Corp., Case no. 3:20-cv-384-MOC, 2022 WL 2835428 (W.D.N.C. July 20, 2022) aff'd by Case No. 22-1855, 2023 WL 2136375 (4th Cir. Feb. 21, 2023)
- United Resource Systems, Inc. v. Wilson, __ F.Supp.3d __, 2022 WL 3097926 (D.S.C. July 13, 2022)
- Ruffin v. Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC, Case No. 5:20-cv-272, 2020 WL 6134666 (M.D. Fla. Oct. 19, 2020)- Local Representation by Golden Scaz Gagain, PLLC
- Yoo v. Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC, Case No. 2:19-cv-21601-SDW-LDW (D.N.J. Feb. 26, 2020) - Local Representation by Barron & Newburger, P.C.
- Jones-Bell v. Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC, Case No. 2:18-cv-13634-TGB, 2019 WL 4746766 (E.D. Mich. Sept. 30, 2019) (for Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC only)- Local Representation by Malone Frost Martin PLLC and Dobbs & Neidle, P.C.
- Parker v. Resurgent Capital Services, LP, Case No. 4:19-cv-50-BO, 2019 WL 464375 (E.D.N.C. Sept. 23, 2019)
- Cabrera v. Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC, Case No. 8:18-cv-2900-MSS-TGW, 2019 WL 4411875 (M.D. Fla. Aug. 14, 2019)- Local Representation by Golden Scaz Gagain, PLLC
- Smith v. Dynamic Recovery Solutions LLC, Case No. 2:19-cv-00135-DCN, 2019 WL 2368460 (D.S.C. June 5, 2019)
- Avila v. Reliant Capital Solutions, LLC, Case No. 2:18-cv-02718-ADS-ARL, 2019 WL 2359386 (2d Cir. June 4, 2019)